Friday 22 February 2013

It's simple darling, I gave you a warning

The weekend has hit and everyone is getting excited. I'm at the end of half term so I'm feeling a little different. All of my fun has been had and it's time to get work finished off and lessons planned! I sometimes wonder if I'm the only person that can spend ages online looking at clothes but not actually buying them. Please tell me I'm not the only one! All of my spends are going on my travels to Thailand - I keep reminding myself it will be soooo worth it once I'm there.

Here are a few different things I've been lusting after today:



Weekend getaway
Admittedly, this is probably a strange outfit. Really expensive Prada bag with grungy clothes from H&M? Yeah, that about sums up my style and the things I love. Mixing the unexpected makes for the best outfits sometimes. Plus these boots BELONG on my feet.


Monocrome
This layout is just full of things I'd love to own. I wouldn't pair the  Miss Selfridge top and Topshop skirt together (hello flesh overload) but I'd definitely wear them separately. The anchor bag is expensive but look how pretty it is! Oh and yes that is a Batman ring.


Shoe love

Shoes. I honestly believe a girl can never have too many shoes. Your feet don't change size and eventually there will be an event that you can wear them to, no matter how ridiculous they may be. After watching the entire Sex and the City boxset, I have decided that I need a walk in wardrobe like Carrie. I won't apologise for my love of frivolity and silliness. If someone handed me lots of money and told me to buy some shoes I really wanted then here is what would happen.

The chunky brown ankle boots are from Ebay and only cost £24. They look similar to the Topshop Allegras but with a bigger heel. Aldo sell the red wedge trainers and oh how they would look good paired with some leggings and a grungy top with blazer. I don't wear trainers often but I think I could make an exception for these. You can also see four pairs of shoes from a kind of birds eye view. They're all from Zara. I love Zara so much but always wimp out when going to buy shoes because I think I could buy several pairs in a cheaper shop. Must remind myself that quality is better than quantity. Electric blue shoes please.

Rather than signing off by telling you what I'm about to eat, I thought I'd brag tell you that I'm going to see Girls Aloud next weekend and I am ridiculously excited! Sorry to anyone near me who may be deafened by my screaming. No, really.




2 comments:

  1. nice clothes *_* your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love the blue pumps:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...