Saturday 4 February 2012

Style crush #10 : Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa Hudgens isn't someone I would automatically think about when considering style but no one can deny that she is gorgeous. Normally she's seen in jeans and a t shirt but she does wear a dress particularly well. She recently wore a stunning yellow gown to a film premiere and it has put her firmly on my style crush list. I love the draping around the bottom of the dress. Every style crush I have seems to have super shiny hair. I'm yet to find anything that makes my hair look like this but the quest continues!

 

The messy updo always looks amazing on other people but when I try it, it looks... well, like a mess. Another thing I need to work on! Love the red lipstick and glittery dress here too.


Long hair and light colours. Before she went for the chop, Miss Hudgens had this enviable long wavy hair. One of my favourite things on a celebrity/style crush is when they pair girlie with tough. The soft pink with the black gladiator style heels is perfect. If it wasn't so snowy and cold outside then it would make for a very good Valentine's day outfit.


















Day to Night looks. I've blogged before about my unexplainable love for horse prints (I don't actually like horses) and also my love for dark eyeliner. The horse jumper just looks so comfy! The outfit on the right is quite grown up for her (she's only 23) but it looks very classy despite the amount of skin on show. I'd quite like a snoop around Vanessa Hudgens' wardrobe.

What I would put her in:
I like a good colour clash at the moment and pink with orange is my current favourite. What do you think?

Vanessa Hudgens

Vanessa Hudgens by soffiek featuring yellow gold earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...