Tuesday 31 January 2012

Style Crush #9: Jessica Lowndes

I can't believe I haven't blogged about Jessica Lowndes before. She's a natural beauty but also loves some bright lipstick every now and again. If I could look like anyone then it would be her. I also have total hair envy - how can I make mine that shiny?

She plays Adrianna in 90210 but I much prefer her style outside of the show. She had a bob with a heavy fringe a while back and I wasn't sure about that whole look! Anyway, here are some of my favourite pictures of her. I feel like I should make a 'look board' and put some of my style crushes in my dressing room for inspiration.

If anyone knows where I can find out how to recreate this plait then please let me know...

 Pretty in pink. A good mix of girly and tough. Those shoes are gorgeous!

 Red lipstick, sleek hair, perfect brows.

 A more casual look. Why can't everyone look this beautiful on an off day?

 My favourite look. So, so perfect. I want to BE her. Too far? Nah.

Pink lipstick and darker hair suits her too. No wonder she looks so happy with herself.


This is how I would style her.
jessica lowndes



2 comments:

  1. Oh Adrianna, is definitely becoming my fast favourite person! She's gorgeous.x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...