Monday 19 March 2012

Style Crush #13 : Michelle Williams

At the BAFTA awards recently Michelle Williams wore a custom made dress by H&M. To have high street brands on the red carpet is a rare thing; stars like to show off their money and they often get offered endless dresses from designers. It's refreshing to see somebody wearing a high street name. H&M also happens to be one of my go-to shops.

Michelle Williams has been promoting her latest film 'My week with Marilyn' and she looks absolutely stunning in the press shots.


The H&M dress

I am in love with this dress.

Cute and lacy with leopard print shoes. Want.

As Marilyn. I wish I looked like this when reading a book.


Pixie crop, bow and frills. Angelic.


Yellow dress, red lips and curly hair. This makes me want summer to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...