Sunday 25 March 2012

Sunshine and smiles

I've just returned from a gorgeous weekend in sunny Bath with some wonderful friends. I smiled all the way home. In my opinion, there's nothing that sunshine can't improve! A pub lunch and a boat trip (with some singing courtesy of Miss KW) was just what I needed to perk me up and prepare me for a big weekend.

Anyway, the sun meant that I was able to get some summer clothes back out and see just what I have acquired over the last few years. My summer wardrobe is considerably bigger than my winter wardrobe, mostly because I hate winter! I wonder how anyone can possibly feel good about themselves when it's so cold and miserable outside. I feel like I just wear black constantly. My summer clothes mostly consist of lots of maxi dresses, vest tops and skirts. I'm on a tight budget so I can't go all out on buying new things this year. I do need some new sandals so here are some I've got my eye on at the moment:



They're all from trusty ASOS if you fancy having a look for yourself. Just a quick post today as I'm absolutely exhausted!

Hope you had a nice sunny weekend too!



4 comments:

  1. I love the coral one's (top right) I'm doing a summer "capsule" wardrobe of 20 pieces this year instead of having lots of cheap bits having a few good items that will last me a while, it makes buying things much more exciting too. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it does! I'm trying to use ebay more to save some money xx

      Delete
  2. i've never been to Bath - it sounds like you've had a lovely weekend! i love the first pair, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...