Tuesday 5 February 2013

I wear my grandad's clothes

Can you believe it snowed today? I thought we'd finally got rid of the snow when February arrived. I rushed home after work and immediately made soup and tea to combat the cold temperatures. Brr! Inevitably, I ended up internet shopping and having a sneaky peek at one of my dream shops. My wardrobe is full of designer goodies and luxury gifts. I'd like to think that one day a man will take the initiative, pop on there and buy me some pretty things. I can but dream!

With a sale on at the moment, My Wardrobe is much more affordable for most people. I would never be able to buy a pair of £200 shoes so they're here purely to show you how pretty they are. The blue swirly diary is definitely something I could stretch to though...



So I've had a little play around with my blog and changed the background to a kind of purple fan design. What do you think? The Diane Von Fustenberg phone case here looks really similar actually! Blogging is a really love/hate thing for me. Some weeks I'll post everyday and other times I will barely write at all. Must depend on my need to shop/swoon over sparkly things and how much I want to share my thoughts with you. In an attempt to curb my expensive shopping habit, Ebay has become my biggest friend after I've bought a few beautiful bargain dresses from there. I have discovered a cheeky little ASOS outlet thing which is a real treat. Shh, don't tell anyone!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...