Sunday 25 November 2012

You are just another thing I've yet to fathom

Seeing as my flat appears to be the coldest place on Earth right now, I thought I'd come up with a nice warm wintery outfit to share with you. Fur and purple look really luxurious together even if the fur is fake and the purple dress is from a very purse friendly Dorothy Perkins. As a lover of all things geometric and aztec style, the gold necklace would be a perfect addition to my wardrobe. It would go with everything! I've never owned anything leather before but seeing as it is mega on trend right now, I thought the gloves were a little nod to the trend without making too much of an effort. Apparently leather gloves are super warm too!

What do you think of this outfit? Are you feeling warmer now too?



Wintery reds

1 comment:

  1. here in Manchester it is absolutely freezing and it is supposed ot get colder by the weekend!
    I love your blog, I have only just discovered it through thelondoner but count me as a new reader :)
    I have recently just started my own lifestyle blog and would be SO grateful if you could have a quick look at it and let me know what u think of it :) www.nomadicdiary.com
    keep up the great work x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...