Wednesday 24 October 2012

I'm living on such sweet nothing

I can't stop listening to the new Florence and Calvin Harris song. Pretty sure I'll play it on repeat until I'm sick of it. Something in the lyrics just seems to resonate with me at the moment.

Anyway I've been a busy bee on Polyvore creating some sets of things I really, really want. I think I'm going to need to prioritise or find some much cheaper versions of the things I want.With winter creeping on us, everyone needs some warm boots so I've included some studded lovelies that should do the job. I'm also in need of some flats for work as mine have been ruined by walking through every single puddle I find. It's not big and it's not clever.

fancy feet



And then you have Topshop. I have a love/hate relationship with this shop and always have. You can find much cheaper versions elsewhere on the highstreet but they never seem to be quite of the same quality. Sometimes Topshop is filled with beautiful treasures, quirky pieces and the most lustworthy shoes. However, I've also been in a few times to discover items that only size 6 models can wear successfully. At the moment I'm fully embracing them and all of their offerings. The pieces below are taken from the American shop (dammit Polyvore, do a UK version please) but I'm pretty sure most of them will still be available in the UK. It's like someone asked me what my perfect outfits would consist of and then went and stocked it all in Topshop. I want to own ALL of the things below but I might have to find some cheaper versions or beg Santa for some epic presents this year.

Topshop wants



Can anyone direct me towards a UK version of Polyvore? Or cheap versions of the clothes above? Help a damsel in distress! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...