Saturday 5 May 2012

Waiting on the world to change

I posted earlier today about my film marathon and it is now complete. I can reveal the geeky truth... I was watching the final two Harry Potter films! I have wanted to watch them for a long time and no one has ever committed to a full HP marathon with me so I thought I'd just do it on my own. Equipped with strawberries and chocolate, I settled down in my duvet and have only just resurfaced. I'm impressed that I managed to go this long without anyone telling me what happened!



Anyway, here are a few little bits and pieces I've been adoring recently on Polyvore. Of course I can't buy any of them just now but I can have these boards as a little inspiration for a time in the (very distant) future when I do have some money to burn. I think you can probably click through to get to my Polyvore profile too if you're interested in seeing the other things I've been looking at.
plum

plum by soffiek featuring a yellow shirt
Mulberry musings 2

Cute

Cute by soffiek featuring nude flats






1 comment:

  1. This collection of outfits look fab :) xx
    www.fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...