Sunday 20 May 2012

Such great heights

For most people Sunday is a relaxing day consisting of nothing more taxing than eating a gigantic roast dinner and possibly getting dressed at some point. For a teacher a Sunday is mainly full of marking, lesson planning and anxiety. Getting to sleep on a Sunday night is very difficult when you have a head full of to-do lists and exam worry. My remedy is normally lots of pampering, chilled music and some good thoughts. As cheesy as it sounds, I love looking at 'inspiration' type boards and pretty pictures just to make me think about things other than work. Here are a few current favourites:











I want to be this girl, in this place.



Want to do this.




I also want to be here please.
(Images from weheartit.com)

5 comments:

  1. OMG that photo of the girl under the cherry blossom is so amazing, I wonder where that is?! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovelovelove this most! oh and i hear you on sundays - most stressful day of the week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really inspiring! I love the awkward one haha. Swings are my weakness - I cannot walk by one without hopping on. Also, Sunday nights are dedicated to treating myself. It's good to take some time out for yourself and helps me get through the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post, and I have just read your blog from start to finish and its fab.

    Great inspiration as mine is in its very early days

    www.alondongal.blogspot.com

    Chloe x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw that's lovely of you to say. Thanks! Just had a look at your blog. Dubai sounds lovely xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...