Thursday 23 February 2012

You can be addicted to a certain kind of sadness.

It has been a long week back at work and definitely a long week until payday. Monday was massively improved by a bunch of flowers and then a giant batch of spaghetti bolognese that I whipped up. The best thing to eat when running out of money is definitely a bit of good old spag bol. Mushrooms, onions, garlic, peppers, chopped tomatoes (from a can) and some mince all mixed in together and added to spaghetti is one of my favourite easy meals to make. I really want to do some more baking this weekend so I've been trying to think of some tasty recipes I can experiment with.

A few things I've been thinking and doing lately:

1. Money (and lack of) and all the stress it brings with it.
2. Watched the film Somers Town - interesting and would recommend it.
3. The pictures and comments on Whitney Houston's life and death are too much and very insensitive.
4. I really want that tiny dog on The Only Way is Essex at the moment!
5. Loving the website Hello Giggles - a great way to waste time.
6. Considering baking some banana oatmeal cookies.
7. Very excited about trips to see friends in Bath and Cardiff!
8. Halfway through re-reading The Great Gatsby and looking for lots of new books to read.
9. It's probably time to start eating healthily again. I can't get away with 'stodge' in nice weather.
10. I really, really, really can't bear that 'twilight' song. Awful.

And here are a few picture style thoughts and things I'm liking at the moment too:

If I had a dog then he would definitely look like this.

I'll always love Perry.

Love!

Rings, nails, amazing legs. Want all of them please.


The amazing Adele.

Just cute.
Diet inspiration.


One day I will do this and have a midnight picnic.
Style inspiration.

I want to be here.

 
Simple style love.
That's about all I have the energy for today.

Images taken from weheartit.com

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...