Tuesday 14 February 2012

Home Sweet Home #4

As I sit in my freezing cold flat shivering, I like to imagine that I am infact in some sort of palatial house filled with fresh flowers and big soft cushions. My latest interior fancies are below:







If I had money to splurge on some pretty things then this is what I might buy...

The products above are from Oliver Bonas who also happen to do jewellery and clothes. I had to stop myself buying a pretty tea dress. And several silver rings. And a purse. Now that is restraint.


2 comments:

  1. I have tiny obsession with homeware at the moment, I am looking to move down to London in 6 months and trying to save but being tempted by rugs and little kitchen gadgets. great post. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Good luck with the London move! xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...