Saturday 18 February 2012

Bag lady

To lessen the pain of not being at fashion week, I've been looking at the latest goodies on ASOS. These are my latest favourites. Can you tell I like satchels? I think my favourite of the bunch is the pale blue clutch on the bottom left. It may be £60 but it would be a good way to wear the spring pastel trend without having to dress head to toe in it. Failing that, the pale blue bag with gold bird on is only £20. I can't really justify buying a new bag at the moment seeing as I only just got my lovely little Mulberry Alexa. She will be number one for a while yet!


1 comment:

  1. Ah, I've been having a bit of an urge to splurge my money on a new bag...but I already have so many - seeing this is making my resolution harder to live by! Sweet choices! X

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...