Wednesday 18 January 2012

Positive thinking

January is the worst month of the year. No one has any money, energy or organisation in their life by the time Christmas is over. Waking up in the morning and being scared to vacate the bed incase you freeze instananeously is also a worry. I refuse to let January get me down so here are a few positive pick me ups that are seeing me through:


  • The thought of my new Mulberry handbag arriving
  •  Paperchase stationary - hello pretty diaries and recipe books!
  • Pink and orange winter sunsets make the drive to work so much more pleasurable
  • The Kate Spade blog - the New Year in Antigua pictures make me envious
  • Big bubble baths full of my Christmas Molton Brown goodies.
  • Weheartit - my addiction knows no bounds. Follow me here
  • Checking out Lavish Alice for their latest clothing
  • Rewatching ALL of Desperate Housewives and watching the new episodes. Love!
  • That Friday feeling
  • Realising I've done most of my to-do list
  • Managing to figure out how to use my tiny new ipod
  • Weekends :)



 I want to be here.
 ...and I wish my hair looked like this.

 I would call him Popple.
 Heaven.

(images from weheartit.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...