Tuesday 24 January 2012

Tuesday Troubles

Tuesdays are always a struggle for me. Not far enough into the week for you to see the end but far enough in for you to be feeling tired and hating the early mornings. True to form, I sit here surrounded by work and to-do lists but have decided to blog instead. It's my little escape from real life.

I've decided that I will save money this year, despite the fact that it's going to leave me with very little spending money for nice things. I'll be thinking of ways to save money, create things and also make the most of what I already have. I'm guilty of that typical girl thing... 'I have nothing to wear!' The truth is, I have plenty to wear but that doesn't mean I want to wear it at that moment in time. If anyone knows of any good websites or blogs with some brilliant saving tips then send them my way. They would be very welcome!

In the meantime, here are a few images which are making me feel better about the whole situation:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...