Wednesday 4 January 2012

Beauts.



I'm that annoying girl that always has to borrow eyeliner. I haven't managed to find one that is dark enough or precise enough so always end up using make up from a friend instead of my liquid eyeliner. Eyeko is a new brand that I haven't seen before but I'm glad I found it! It's the first time I've owned an eyeliner that is dark enough to create an effect but also soft enough to wear at daytime. It's £9.50 on the website and comes in six different colours.

While I'm talking about make up, I thought I'd share a few things I've been looking at:




Topshop lipstick - every colour please!











Nails Inc - Belgrave Place. A gorgeous blue that I need in my life.


















I have three different perfumes that I wear depending on my mood. Marc Jacobs 'Lola', Vera Wang 'Princess' and Beyonce 'Heat.

This is the newest version of Lola and it looks so cute and girly! Perfect for approaching springtime.















3 comments:

  1. Loving lipstick right now! Kind of curious about that brown...hmmm :) I wanna try it!

    www.thestylemaponline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks interesting doesn't it! I love the bright red x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the top picture,
    i just bought my mum the marc jacobs perfume it's really nice :)
    cute blog!

    lausloft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...