Sunday 18 September 2011

FASHION FIX #15

I've been so busy this weekend seeing people and working that I haven't had much time to update. I use the blog as a place to store all of the things I like so that when shopping time comes around I can have a look back and see what I want. Saves me putting hundreds of bookmarks on the computer! Thought I'd share a few fashion favourites. Not long until payday now...

Forever 21. I've got a bit of a thing about gold and leopard print at the moment. I think when it gets near Christmas (yes, I said it) I become more and more attracted to shiny things. I love Forever 21 but the nearest one is in Birmingham and internet shopping is hassle when you have a dodgy postman, so I only go to the actual shop a few times a year and end up buying everything in sight.


Shoes I need in my life. Ankle boots are better when it gets cold and they also have a bit more grip. As I'm the clumsiest person in the world, I always need grip. I don't actually see myself buying the barbie pink ones but I thought they would look fun worn with an all black outfit (which I often wear!)
Top row: River Island
Second row: Aldo
Bottom row: Missguided.com




Topshop accessories. I only really buy stuff from Topshop when it's in the sale because I think it can sometimes be overpriced and you can usually find a similar, cheaper version somewhere else but the accessories always tempt me in! More gold and over the top decoration for Autumn.


Things I'm enjoying:


  • London Fashion Week tumblr - a good way to see what I missed
  • Ebay - It's super addictive and my competitive streak means I need to keep winning bids!
  • Gyming it with the girlies after a hard week at work
  • Gluten and wheat free food... it means I don't need an immediate sleep after eating.
  • Love film membership = getting to see films I've been meaning to watch for ages.
  • Rain outside when you're all toasty in bed
  • The Big Bang Theory
and this...









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...