Tuesday 23 August 2011

Life was much easier when Apple and Blackberry were just fruits.

I'm so excited for the next few days I can hardly contain myself! Friends visiting for a couple of days of catch ups and partying, a festival over the weekend and my new car being delivered.

In other news, I'm thinking about this blog and why I actually write it. It started off as a way to share things with friends in more detail rather than just writing a facebook status every time I eat a piece of toast/buy some shoes (I hate it when people do that!) and I started adding photos, videos and things I love along the way. I'm always careful not to make it too personal because although I want to share things, I do think there is such a thing as too much sharing! I tend to end up posting about fashion more than anything else because it's something I love, it's down to individual style and taste and it won't offend, upset or come across as preaching to anyone! However, I do sometimes think that just posting about fashion makes me come across as quite a one dimensional person when I'm really not! There are plenty of other things I'm interested in but time/energy always seems to dictate what I write about. I decided I don't want to post tons of pictures of my friends on a blog because anyone could search it so I'm keeping facebook for pictures and blogging for rambles. I also don't really want hundreds of pictures of me on here either for the same reasons so I'll be limiting those too. I do want people to read the blog and I really like it when people comment or send me a message about reading it but I don't want my face and private life to be splashed about all over the place! Anyway, that was a really long-winded way of saying that I'm reconsidering the blog and what to put in it.

Like I said earlier, I have a busy couple of weeks coming up followed by the return to work which will inevitably lead to my prolific list-making, marking and organisational skills coming back into full force. I've enjoyed the summer holidays but I do feel quite bereft without a structure to each day!

While I take a break from blogging I'll be working hard, hoping I manage to drive my little car around safely and making sure I appreciate my friends and get the work/life balance right! It wouldn't be my blog if I didn't add hundreds of pictures to wrap it up. Here you go.

If you just can't keep away from me then here is my Tumblr and Twitter!
See you soon xx




















2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...