Sunday 7 August 2011

24.


Wilderness Festival

I just discovered this little festival gem and thought I'd share. 
Wilderness Festival is in Oxfordshire and described as 'A celebration of the arts and outdoors in the wilds of England'.

The illustration (above) is what grabbed me so I went in search of the website and found that it's just as beautiful. This isn't your typical festival. It has music, banquets, talks and debates, theatre and art, a spa, boating, an astronomy area and it looks amazing! They also give the option of 'Boutique Camping' - a more luxurious version of camping, it involves a variety of different camping experiences, nice hot showers and a much improved festival experience. Who genuinely wants to sleep on a solid floor and use a portaloo?! Anyway, my words can't explain just how pretty this festival looks! Here are some pictures I've taken from the website. Hope they don't mind!








I can't afford to buy a ticket this year but it's definitely on my wishlist for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...