Thursday 2 September 2010

Nice Boots Camp.

When this advert popped up on the tv I had a few thoughts:

1. Coleen looks amazing.
2. Those are some nice shoes.
3. Is this for a tv series?


I was pretty gutted when I realised it was an advert for Littlewoods and not a new fashion programme as I had hoped.  However, the advert has really done its job. I've gone onto the Littlewoods website for a look around. I was greeted with this...


It makes me want to get involved in the hope that I might one day look like Coleen too! The website also has an exclusive members only section which you can only access if you 'enrol'. 

Whoever came up with this knows women very well... we hate to be left out! 

That one advert has made me think about Littlewoods as somewhere I might shop (not something I would have considered before) and also somewhere to get style advice. 

Think I might enrol with Mrs Rooney. I'll have what she's having. Apart from Wayne...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...