Monday 9 August 2010

LISTENING TO #4

“A grown-up is a child with layers on.” Woody Barrelson

I have to remind myself sometimes that change is good. Growing up means I'm advancing and getting better at things (hopefully). As soon as I sit still and think, I freak myself out about all these responsibilites and new things that are happening. 

I've got the job I wanted, a new house to move into, a new car to start thinking about, a new single life I am totally not used to and plenty of old memories to erase. Maybe not erase, but push away for a while. This growing up malarky is pretty scary when I think about it. It all seems to have happened so quickly and I haven't had time to catch up with it yet! 

Let the whirlwind begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...