Wednesday 14 July 2010

Purrrrrr.

I've blogged about Gaga a few times now but she's just done a new photo shoot and it's got me interested because once again, it's a bit odd...


As you can probably see, it's a Hello Kitty theme and she's gone full whack with the crazy eyes and a dress made entirely of kitties. I've always found Hello Kitty stuff interesting as it's so cute and kitsch, not sure I would choose to dress in it though! It did get me thinking about their merchandise though so I had a quick scan across tinternet ...



Bag from Debenhams




















Watch from Forzieri



















Watch from ASOS












Below are a few things from a Hello Kitty website:


Top left to bottom right: (Bag, ladle, lunchbox, bag, post-it notes, purse)

If you're a lover then go to the website and have a look.

I used to love Hello Kitty when I was younger but I think I'm a bit too old now. Still love the post-it notes though!

While I'm writing about some seriously old skool things, I think Fawlty Towers definitely qualifies for some viewing.






I know nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...