Thursday 20 May 2010

'I like my money right where I can see it - hanging in my closet' - SATC


I love collaborations in fashion, tv, music and make up. Perfect for lazy people like me who love all these things and enjoy having it all in one place. Collaborations have popped up all over the place recently with the new Sex and the City film coming out and new series of tv shows linking directly into fashion.

I literally cannot wait for SATC2 to arrive on our screens and I'm checking out everything on the internet, including the trailer...

'Sometimes, you just have to get away with the girls'



Below is a screen grab from SATC2 and Boohoo's tribute collection. I will definitely be buying from this. Love the body top with the sheer middle, heeled gladiator shoes and harem trousers.



Gaga and Cyndi Lauper with Mac. Perfection. I NEED some of this lipstick in bright colours.




Here's Gossip Girl and Miss Selfridge. I am obsessed with Gossip Girl but I think Miss Selfridge could have done better with this collection. The models could look like the characters to add to the theme and the clothes don't look as luxurious as they could. I was expecting lots of metallics, nudes and whites for Serena and rich colours and textures for Blair. Vanessa wears lots of greens, browns and muted tones. I will still be having a scan through to see what I can find.




Check out the Sex and the City fashion feature in Marie Claire if you fancy some more fashion love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...